Do you have your own car? Can you spare a few hours a week to help members of your community safely travel to their healthcare services and live healthier lives?
Every day, Kinsmen Transport transports thousands of passengers who have no other way to get to their medical appointments. Certified Drivers are an important component of our operations, helping us achieve our mission of reducing community barriers and increasing access to healthcare.
Through our company program, Community Driven, Kinsmen are currently seeking Certified drivers to assist passengers in getting around their communities. Driving with Kinsmen Transport is an excellent way to give back to your community while earning money. For every trip you complete, you will be reimbursed based upon mileage.
If you’re interested in pursuing the rewarding task of driving with Kinsmen Transport, fill out the form on the right. A Kinsmen Transport recruiter will contact you soon to discuss opportunities in your Area. Drivers requirements:
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Maintain adequate car insurance
- Complete a drug test and Background check
- Have a professional, courteous demeanor at all times
- Maintain good hygiene
- Have your own four-door vehicle that is safe, clean and well maintained (must pass an initial and annual vehicle inspection)
- Have a cellular phone
- Maintain access to an email address and the internet
Training and Skills Requirements
- Ability to work with all kinds of people
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Complete an MTM, Inc. sponsored driver-training course